What we do: We acquire, farm-in or provide service support to exisiting operations,
commercialise discovered but stranded resources of 10-50MMBOE / 0.5 – 3.0 trillion cubic
feet (TCF) within Australasia by deploying proprietary capabilities, technologies, with
partners and link to the markets through off take, new energy and new markets
What we are not:
▪ Heavy in the bureaucratic ways of energy companies today
▪ High cost people and systems
▪ Bespoke in design
▪ High upfront capital focused
▪ Focused on recovery and marginal, high cost resources
Focus from 2018: Unlocking value from producing fields in the size of 5-50 BOEPD with
upside potential in redevelopment or new developments of smaller fields and larger gas
prospects. Initially, with strong market demand in Asia and significant access to assets that
will/are being traded or licenses being transitioned, the focus will be on Australia and Asia
where the team has 100+ years of experience in oil and gas. Bringing our capabilities in
operations, commercial management, strategy and technology, we will disrupt the Oil, Gas
and LNG value chains and rapidly extend the production to new energy sources in hydrogen,
mini-LNG and GTL/GTP to drive value, market access and create new demand - with partners.
Areas of focus :
- Advisory for transactions/ portfolios, Strategy, Cost-out and innovation in Development (faster, lower cost, modular)
- Exploration: partnering with Australasian independents to develop and execute strategies, financing support and conceptual design for valuations
- Development and Production: in data room on first asset (likely exclusive) and team has deep experience in all aspects. 2nd - 5th assets in 2019.
All in 10-30 mn capital raising targets including any purchase price.
- Services: decommissioning service with RFI discussions ongoing and target start in 2019 for x00 wells over 3-4 years;
rid supply in short markets with innovative delivery strategy through team/partners and or E&P customers;
new logistic base in Asia where region’s existing ports are 2x the distance of Avenir’s and congested.
Ours repurposed unused facilities and we will transition to a green , full service base with training facilities onsite to support offshore and other capabilities